Thieves can easily use your house windows as the primary access.
Fleet locksmiths offer you the right window lock solution for all timber and aluminium windows, including sash, casement, awning or sliding.
We recommend installing Lockwood window locks that offer ease of operation, which come in various colours and trendy designs.
Having locks on all your doors but not having locks on your windows can be a problem. As usual, the next action for thieves is to test the windows.
Usually, when they break the windows, you will be alerted to the sounds and can prepare but having that extra security is always a bonus and peace of mind.
We provide many services and window locks, including the best in locks for windows.
Some of them are the following:
- Whitco Window Locks
- Sliding Window Locks
- Casement Window Locks
- Replacement Locks for Windows
- Replacement Keys
Lockable Chain Type
Operated Window Winder:
- suitable for timber or aluminium awning windows
- smooth operation
- foldable handle
- through flyscreen operation
- push the button to lock, the key to unlock
- can be wound closed when locked
- less than 1mm between locking points
- hooded sash bracket prevents the chain from being disengaged from the sash
- maximum opening 300mm (20 turns to fully open)
- It can be restricted to 100mm and 150mm opening. Restriction clip included in the accessory packet.
- maximum weight of sash 15kg
- body length 280mm
- restricted opening models are also available
- zinc diecast body and mechanism
- zinc plated steel base plate
- passivated zinc steel chain
- finished in white
- supplied bulk packed
CYL4 One Key Security
- Supplied KEYED ALIKE. If you require keyed differently, please contact us.
- Silca LW4 keyway
- Can be supplied in keyed alike groups in quantities in 1-200
- You can match it to most door locks for one key convenience
- High security, robust construction, resists attack
- Concealed fixing for security and style
- Ergonomic knob design for ease of use
- Contemporary & modern design
- Key to lock, the key to unlock
- Twist and pull to remove the bolt
- Strong 9.5mm steel bolt
- Bolt engages without locking for safety
- Allows window to be locked in closed or secure ventilation position Sliding and Double Hung applications
- Reversible bolt for left or right-handed installation
- Zinc diecast metal body
- Stainless steel ferrule for timber applications
- Trade packs
- Made in Australia with some imported components
- Finished in Silver, Mahogany, Black, White or Primrose.
Awning And Casement Windows
- High out-of-reach windows
- Conveniently open single or a group of windows
- Commercial buildings
- Residential buildings
- Actuators can be controlled individually or grouped into zones
- The actuator can withstand 220kg of applied negative pressure*
- 9kg closing force ensures a tight window seal when closed
- Smooth chain movement
- 40 seconds Opening/closing time
- 300mm chain opening
- Strong, corrosion-resistant stainless steel chain (grade 304)
- Field adjustable chain limiter. Limit chain between 50-300mm @ every 10mm
- Quick clutch release Key for easy installation without power connected
- Connect and synchronize a pair of window actuators to one large window
- Ability to install actuator in multiple orientations, including top and bottom chain exit.
- Will cater for window sashes as short as 300mm high**
- Can connect to touch screen display, standard wall switch or Cbus systems
- Network cabling can span up to 300m without voltage drop
- Connect and control up to 30 window actuators to a touch screen display
- Can connect multiple actuators (31 maximum) to a standard wall switch