“Providing Professional Services to Majority of Melbourne Suburbs”
Metal / Steel
- Make sure your doors are always locked. A large percentage of break-ins are through access doors being left unlocked accidentally.
- Install deadbolt locks, and make sure they are properly installed.
- Make sure your sliding doors are secure by making sure you have keyed locks at the top and bottom.
- Replace flimsy strike plates.
- Install hinge pins for additional strength to the door
Suitable for heavy duty use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels, and similar buildings.
Lockwood Synergy® 3572 Vestibule Mortice Locks
3570 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks are made from quality materials to meet high durability and strength requirements.
These locks have various latching functions that can be operated by key or handle outside and by turnknob, key or handle inside.
For ease of selection specify primary lock (3572SC). This lock can then be easily adapted to suit the function required.
These locks have various latching functions that can be operated by key or by handle inside.
Features of the 3572 Vestibule Mortice Locks
Latch: Deadlatch only.
Furniture: Compatible with most Lockwood rose and plate furniture including Brass Door Furniture, Aquileart, Artefact series II and Ovation Series.
Lockwood Synergy® 3542 Short Backset Mortice Hook Bolt
Short backset, swing bolt deadlocks suitable for narrow stile hinged doors.
Positive action deadbolt locked or unlocked by either key, turnknob, escape turn or handle.
Suitable for heavy duty use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels, retail, and similar buildings.
All 3542 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks are built of the finest materials, with the easy action and solid feel of the world’s finest locks.
Brava Metro EV6000 series
Brava Metro EV6000 series commercial grade entrance leverset with external clutching leve.
Successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on the type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Outside key unlocks outside clutching lever.
- Inside lever free at all times,push button locks outside lever.
- Clutching lever feature to prevent forcing.
- Screw post to prevent lock rotation are removable.
- Charlotte lever design.
- Cylindrical fixing.
- Silca LW5 profile 6 pin cylinder.
- Incorporates the popular PD 8221 barrel.
- Compatible with most restricted keying systems.
- Boxed and colour coded.
- 2 keys supplied.
- Fire rated.
- Finished in satin chrome.
Commercial Grade, Door Security Lock installation cost or fitting of door locks
For information on a Commercial Grade, Door Security Lock installation cost or fitting of door locks in general contact Fleet Locksmiths and we will be happy to assist you.
How much does it cost to have a Commercial Grade, Door Security Lock installed you are wondering?
Give us a call on 0405 544 922 or fill out an Enquiry on our contact page and we will answer your questions.